Information for Participants:
1. Students from any Medical College of Bangladesh can participate in this festival, on the following notes:
• Each Medical College can send 2 Debate Team of 3 participants.
• Only host Medical College will enjoy 3 Debate Team
• Each Medical College can send maximum 2 Teams of 2 members for Quiz competition.
• Each Medical College can send maximum 3 participants for Bangla and English public speaking together.
2. To join the festival participants will have to fill up the Festival Registration Form (Photocopy allowed) properly with the due permission from the institution authority.
3. Every Debate Team has to confirm their registration by paying the registration fee BDT 300/-.
4. Every Quiz Team has to confirm their registration by paying the registration fee BDT 300/-.
5. Every participant for public speaking, workshop & poster design competition need to confirm their registration by paying the registration fee BDT 100/- for each event.
6. Limited number of Team will be allowed for the competition. Participants having Festival Pre-Registration ID will get priority for the main registration.
7. Registration link will be available soon
8. Debate format: (TAB format)
• Traditional Format in Group round
• Parliamentary format in Semi Final and Final Round.
10. Subject Areas:
• Healthcare and Health sector.
• Education sector.
• National issue and International Issue.
• Economics and Social Issue.
• selection round:
Total Marks 100 (Medical Related 50, Bangladesh 30 and International 20)
12. Every Team has to confirm their registration within 18th October, 2018
13. 1st round debate topic:
14. Topic for English public speaking: “”
15. Topic for Bengali public speaking:
16. Each Team will receive the following items:
• Free breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (26th October Morning – 27th October Night)
• T shirt, Cap, Folder, Pad, Pen, Certificate etc.
17. Festival Authority will provide free accommodation.
19. Everyone will have to collect the ID given by Festival Authority to get access to the festival premises.
20. Everyone will have to carry the gift & food coupon; otherwise he or she will not get food and gift items.
21. Those who are interested to participate in ‘Cultural Show’ are requested to confirm their participation within 22th October, 2018.
22. Judges are the ultimate decision maker of any kind regarding the competition.
23. If anyone is found to destruct the purity or the image of the festival, then the festival authority will be bound to take necessary actions against the accused personnel or organization.
24. Festival authority will not be responsible for the incidents that are outside of the venue.
25. For any query or information about the festival please contact according to the regional contact list attached with this letter.
26. Festival authority is the ultimate decision maker of any kind of decision regarding the festival.
This form is closed