Information for Participants
- Students from any School, College or University of Khulna Division and free debate club members (present, former or debate lovers) can participate in this festival, on the following notes,
- Each school can send maximum 40 participants.
- Each college can send maximum 40 participants.
- Each university can send maximum 50 participants.
- Medical College can send maximum 30 participants
- 10 members from each free debate club can participate.
- To join the festival Debaters will have to fill up the Festival Registration Form (Photocopy allowed) properly with the due permission from the institution authority.
- Limited number of participants will be allowed for the festival. Participants having Festival Pre-Registration ID will get priority for the main registration.
- Every institution has to confirm their registration within 17th May 2017 by paying the below mentioned registration fee:
|Institute||Registration fee||Participants will receive the following items|
|Students||Per person 200/- BDT||Breakfast & Lunch, Festival T-shirt, Certificate, Poster etc.|
|Honorable teachers, moderators & guardians||Per person 400/- BDT|
- Festival Authority will not provide any accommodation & transport allowance.
- Everyone will have to collect the ID given by Festival Authority to get access in the festival premises.
- Everyone will have to carry the gift & food coupon; otherwise he or she will not get food and gift items.
- If anyone is found to destruct the purity or the image of the festival then the festival authority will be bound to take necessary actions against the accused personnel or organization.
- For any query or information about the festival please contact according to the regional contact list attached with this letter.
- Festival authority is the ultimate decision maker of any kind regarding the festival.
Your cooperation will certainly boost us and make this festival successful.
:: PROGRAM SCHEDULE::
|Morning 8.00 am:||:||Reporting, ID card, Gift Items & Food Coupon Distribution.|
|Morning 8.30 am:||:||Breakfast.|
|Morning 9.00 am||:||Grand Rally.|
|Morning 9.30 am||:||Opening Ceremony.|
|Morning 10.15 am||:||Multimedia presentation.|
|Morning 10.30 am||:||Workshop on Parliamentary Debate.
Conduct by: Uttom Roy- Moderator, NDF BD & Champion Debater, BTV & EX VP (DUDS).
|Morning 11.00 am||:||Show Debate (Parliamentary Format).
Topic: “এই সংসদ মনে করে যে, সুশাসনই পারে জঙ্গিবাদ দূর করতে ”
|Morning 11.45 am||:||Debate Workshop on Speaking Skill, Pronunciation & Public Speaking.
Conduct by: M. Alamgir, NEWS Presenter, Banglavision & National presenter of TV, Radio & National Program.
|Noon 12.15 pm||:||· Regional Debate. Topic: “আমার রুপই শ্রেষ্ঠ এই বাংলাদেশে”
· Public Speaking Competition Bangla & English (open for all participant):
Ø Topic for Bangla: সাহস, তোমাকে ছুঁই বারবার……
Ø Topic for English: Bangladesh 2025……
|Noon 1.00 pm||:||Lunch &Prayer Break.|
|Noon 2.00 pm||:||Workshop on “How to choose My career”
Conduct by: Nazmul Huda, Motivational writer & Asst. Director Bangladesh Bank.
|Noon 2.45 pm||:||Show Debate (Traditional format)
Topic: “তৃতীয় বিশ্বযুদ্ধের জন্য ট্রাম্প দায়ী থাকবে না”
|Noon 3.30 pm||:||Fun Debate.
Topic: “বিবাহ পরবর্তী প্রেম বেশি মধুর!”
|Afternoon 4.30 pm||:||Prize & Certificate Giving Ceremony.|
|Evening 5.30pm||:||Cultural Program|
Contact List for Registration
|Contact Person||Designation||Contact Number|
|MD. Takdirul Gani||Adviser to the chairman, National Debate Federation Bangladesh (NDF BD)||01718768075|
|Usama Rashead||Joint Secretary, National Debate Federation Bangladesh (NDF BD)||01708518445|
|Ismet Zarin Bintey Nizam||Convener, Islamic University Debating Society (IUDS)||01777291727|
|Murshidul Arefin||Director, National debate Federation Bangladesh (NDF BD)||01723134282|
|S.M Mosabber Hossain||Divisional Coordinator, NDF BD (Khulna Zone)||01925050174
|Syed Shah Newaz Ahmed||Director, NDF BD (Khulna Zone)||01911369846|
|Bayzed Mahamud Ovi||General Secretary, Michael Madhusudan Debate Federation (MMDF)||01924396127|
|Anita Islam Shimu||Director (career) National debate Federation Bangladesh (NDF BD)||01738899687|
|District||Contact Person||Contact Number|
|MD. Abul Kalam Sazad, Chairman, Kushtia Govt. College Debating club.
Noorzahan Bina, Moderator, Kushtia Polytechnic Int. Debating club
|Kazi Saeed Iqbal Choyon||01732936666|
|Syed Shahriar Sakline||01997343446|
|Satkhira||Md. Al-Aminur Rahman||01963596906|
|Bayzed Mahmud Ovi||01924396127|
|Chuadanga||Anita Islam Shimu