- Students from any School, College or University of Dhaka Division and free debate club members (present, former or debate lovers) can participate in this festival, on the following notes,
- Each school can send maximum 40 participants for Festival.
- Each college can send maximum 40 participants for Festival.
- Each university can send maximum 30 participants for Festival.
- Medical College can send maximum 30 participants for Festival.
- Each Madrasa can send maximum 40 participants for Festival.
- Each Polytechnic Institute Can send maximum 40 participants for Festival.
- Each School Send One Debate Team (3 members) for Debate Competition.
- To join the festival Debaters will have to fill up the Festival Registration Form (Photocopy allowed) properly with the due permission from the institution authority.
- Limited number of participants will be allowed for the festival. Participants having Festival Pre-Registration ID will get priority for the main registration.
- Every institution has to confirm their registration within December 23rd, 2016 by paying the below mentioned registration fee:
|Institute||Registration fee||Participants will receive the following items|
|Students||Per person 300/- BDT||Breakfast & Lunch, Festival T-shirt, Pad, Pen, Certificate, Poster etc.|
|Honorable teachers, moderators & guardians||Per person 400/- BDT|
|Debate team||Each Team 300/-|
- Festival Authority will not provide any accommodation & transport allowance.
- Everyone will have to collect the ID given by Festival Authority to get access to the festival premises.
- Everyone will have to carry the gift & food coupon; otherwise he or she will not get food and gift items.
- If anyone is found to destruct the purity or the image of the festival then the festival authority will be bound to take necessary actions against the accused personnel or organization.
- Festival authority will not be responsible for the incidents that are outside of the venue.
- For any query or information about the festival please contact according to the regional contact list attached with this letter.
- Festival authority is the ultimate decision maker of any kind regarding the festival.
Your cooperation will certainly boost us and make this festival successful.
Morning 8.00 am : Reporting, ID card, Gift Items & Food Coupon Distribution.
Morning 8.30 am : Breakfast.
Morning 9.00 am : Grand Rally.
Morning 9.20 am : Opening Ceremony.
Morning 10.45 am : Show Debate (Parliamentary Format)
Morning 11.30 am : Debate Workshop onSpeaking Skill, Pronunciation,
Technique of Mike Using and Public Speaking.
Conducted by: M Alomgir, Co Chairman, NDF BD
Noon 12.00 pm :Regional Debate বিষয় আমার দেশের মাঠি সবার চেয়ে খাঁটি …
Noon 12.20 pm :Public Speaking Competition . & Quiz Competition
Topic: :আমি সেই বামুনের দেশে মহাকায় ………..(Open for All)
English: I have a dream……(Open for All)
Noon 1.00 pm : Lunch &Prayer Break
Noon 2.00 pm : Debate Workshop On Parliamentary Debate. Topic: Dream & Debate by Mashahed Hassan Simanta (JU)
Noon 2.45 pm : Show Debate (Professionals debate)
Noon 3.30 pm : Teacher vs Student Debate.
Afternoon 4.15 pm : Show Debate (Humayun Ahmad Memorial Debate )
Afternoon 5.00 pm : Closing and Prize Giving Ceremony.
Evening 6.00pm : Cultural Program
|Contact Person||Designation||Contact Number|
|AKM Shoaib||Chairman, National Debate Federation Bangladesh (NDF BD)||01711541566|
|Anita Islam||Convener, Mercantile Bank Ltd. 2nd NDF BD Dhaka Divisional Debate Festival & Debate Competition 2016||01738899687|
|Mahmudul Hasan||Join Convener, Mercantile Bank Ltd.2nd NDF BD Dhaka Divisional Debate Festival & Debate Competition 2016||01753626352|
|Ahasan Habib Jibon||Join Convener, Mercantile Bank Ltd.2nd NDF BD Dhaka Divisional Debate Festival & Debate Competition 2016||01791824313|
|Uttara, Tongi, Khilkhet||Bilkis Bari Khan
|Baridhara, Badda, Gulshan||Shakil Rahman
Hedayet Hossain Himu
|Dhaka Cant.||Nazmul Hasan
|Motijheel, Khilgaon||NazmusNafis Khan Dipto||01912978586|
|Private University||Ahasan Habib Jibon
|Ariful Islam Tanvir
(Out of Dhaka)
Teacher, Gazipur Cant. Bord School & College
|Jamalpur||Bilkis Bari Khan||01987830396|