[vc_row padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”0px”][vc_column fade_animation_offset=”45px” width=”1/1″][text_output]Students from any School(Bengali Medium,English Medium or English Version), College, Madrasa, Medical College or University, Polytechnic Instituteand Individual Debate Club Members (Present, Former or Debate Lover) of Bangladesh can participate in this festival, on the following notes,
- Each School/ College can send maximum 20 participants.
- Each University/ Medical college can send maximum 20 participants.
- Each Madrasa/ Polytechnic Institute can send maximum 10 participants.
- 5 members from any Open Debate Club can participate.
- For “National Quiz Competition” two members (1 Team) from each Institution.
- To join the festival, Debaters will have to fill up the Festival Registration Form (Photocopy allowed) properly with the due permission from the institution authority.
- Limited number of participants will be allowed for the festival. Participants having Festival Pre-Registration ID will get priority for the main registration.
- Every institution will have to confirm their registration* within March 20, 2019 by paying the below mentioned registration fee:
|Participants||Registration fee (BDT)||Participants will receive the following items|
|Students||Per person 600 – Dhaka||Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for 2 days, Certificate, Festival T-shirt, Cap, Bag, Pad, Pen, Souvenir, Festival Poster etc.|
|Honorable Teachers & Moderators||Per person 1000|
|Quiz Competition||Per Team 300|
- Registration fee can be paid to the District Coordinators directly or through Bank Account (AB Bank, Gulshan Branch- AC No: National Debate Federation BD 4019 7537 12-300) or Bkash Account numbers following below :
- 01711 018343 (Masud Parvez Ove)
- 01680175116 (Nazmul Islam)
- 01753626352 (Mahmud Hasan)
- For Online registration, please visit ndf-bd/registration
- Participants can submit their registration forms either through their zonal contact person or by courier service. Postal Address for submitting registration form: FlatB4/ Road 5/ House10 Mirpur11.5/ Pallabi, Dhaka.
- Participants can also submit their Writing (relevant to debate, life style, motivation or career etc.) for Festival Souveniratshernnk@gmail.com by 10 March2019. After reviewing by the publication authority, selected writings will be published in the souvenir.
- Festival Authority will not provide any accommodation or transport allowance.
- If anyone wants to take Accommodation facilities, then s/he will have to pay 400BDT per Night (Bkash account: 01987-830396, Bilkis Bari Khan) and must confirm festival authority within March 22, 2019.
- Everyone will have to collect the ID card given by Festival Authority to get access to the festival segments.
- Everyone will have to carry the gift& food coupon; otherwise s/he will not get food or gift items.
- If anyone is found to destruct the purity or image of the festival then the festival authority will be bound to take necessary actions against the accused personnel or organization.
- Festival authority will not be responsible for the incidents inside/outside the venue.
- Festival authority holds the ultimate power of any decision making regarding the festival according to the requirements while arranging the festival.