“13th NDF BD National Debate Festival 2020”
Students from any School (Bengali Medium, English Medium or English Version), College, Madrasa, Medical College or University, Polytechnic Institute and Individual Debate Club Members (Present, Former or Debate Admirer) of Bangladesh can participate in this festival based on the following notes –
- Each School/ College can send maximum of 20 participants.
- Each University/ Medical college can send maximum of 20 participants.
- Each Madrasa/ Polytechnic Institute can send maximum of 10 participants.
- 5 members from any Open Debate Club can participate.
- For National Quiz Competition – Each Institution can send maximum of two teams (each team consists of two members).
- To join the festival, participants/debaters will have to fill up the Festival Registration Form (Photocopy allowed) properly with due permission from the institution authority.
- The limited number of participants will be allowed for the festival. Participants having Festival Pre-Registration ID will get priority for the main registration.
- Every institution will have to confirm their registration* within March 15, 2019 by paying the registration fee following below:
|Participants||Registration fee (BDT)||Participants will receive the following items|
|Students||Per person 600 tk (Only Dhaka)
For Bkash Payment 610 tk
Per person 500 BDT (Out of Dhaka)
For Bkash Payment 510 tk
|Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for 2 days, Certificate, Festival T-shirt, Cap, Bag, Pad, Pen, Badge , Sticker, Souvenir, Festival Poster etc.|
|Honorable Teachers & Moderators||Per person 1000 tk
For Bkash Payment 1020 tk
|Quiz Competition||Per Team 500 tk
For Bkash Payment 510 tk
- Registration fee can be paid to the District Coordinators directly or through Bank Account (AB Bank, Gulshan Branch- AC No: National Debate Federation BD 4019 7537 12-300) or Bkash Account numbers following below :
- 01753626352 (Mahmud Hasan –Bkash Personal )
- 01711018343 (Masud Parvez Ove- Bkash Personal)
- For Online Registration, please visit ndf-bd/registration
- Participants can submit their registration forms either through their zonal contact person or by courier service. Postal Address for submitting registration form: FlatB4/ Road 5/ House10 Mirpur11.5/ Pallabi, Dhaka.
- Participants can also submit their Writing (relevant to the debate, lifestyle, motivation or career etc). After review by the publication authority, selected writings will be published in the souvenir.
- Festival Authority will not provide any accommodation or transport allowance.
- If anyone wants to take Accommodation facilities, then s/he will have to pay 400BDT per Night (Bkash account: Mahabub Hasan Ripon, Organizing Secretary, NDF BD 01703216127 and Ishrat Jahan Lazuki 01632701166) and must confirm festival authority within March 20, 2020.
- Everyone will have to collect the ID card given by Festival Authority to get access to the festival segments.
- Everyone will have to carry the gift & food coupon; otherwise, s/he will not get food or gift items.
- If anyone is found to destruct the purity or image of the festival then the festival authority must take necessary actions against the accused personnel or organization.
- Festival authority will not be responsible for the incidents outside the venue