Powered By BRB Hospital & Healthcare
Information for Participants
- Students from any Medical College of Bangladesh can participate in this festival, on the following notes:
- Each Medical College can send 2 Debate Teams of 3 participants
(Only host Medical College will enjoy 3 Debate Team)
- Each Medical College can send maximum 2 Teams of 2 members for Quiz competition
- Each Medical College can send maximum 5 participants for Bangla and English public speaking together
- To join the festival, participants will have to fill up the Festival Registration Form (Photocopy allowed) properly with the due permission from the institution authority
- Flag: Every institute must send their own flag within 5 March to Kushtia Medical college(Att:KuMC Principal) to hosting in Festival venue during national Medical college debate competition running.
- Every Debate Team has to confirm their registration by paying the registration fee BDT 500/-
- Every Quiz Team has to confirm their registration by paying the registration fee BDT 300/-
- Poster Design Competition, registration fee BDT 300/-
- Every participant for public speaking has to confirm their registration by paying the registration fee BDT 100/-
- Limited number of Team will be allowed for the competition. Participants having Festival Pre-Registration ID will get priority for the main registration.
- For registration please visit, ndf-bd.com/current-event-reg
- Debate format (TAB Format)
- Traditional Format in Group round
- Parliamentary format in Semi Final and Final Round.
- Subject Areas:
- Healthcare and Health sector
- Education sector
- National and International Issue
- Economics and Social Issue
- Selection Round: Total Marks 100 (Medical Related 50, Bangladesh 30 and International 20)
- Final Round: Stage Round (5 Teams will be selected)
- Every Team has to confirm their registration within March 5th , 2019
- 1st round debate topic: “বেসরকারিকরণ নয়, সার্বজনীন স্বাস্থ্যসেবা এখন সময়ের দাবি”
- Topic for English public speaking: Peace is possible, if…….
- Topic for Bengali public speaking: না জানি কেন রে এতদিন পরে……
- Each Team will receive the following items:
- Free breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (March 07 night – March 09 , Night)
- T shirt, Folder, Pad, Pen, Certificate etc.
- Festival Authority will provide free accommodation for a limited number of participants.
- Everyone will have to collect the ID given by Festival Authority to get access to the festival premises
- Everyone will have to carry the gift & food coupon; otherwise he or she will not get food and gift items
- Those who are interested to participate in ‘Cultural Show’ are requested to confirm their participation within March 3, 2019
- Judges are the ultimate decision maker of any kind regarding the competition
- If anyone is found to destruct the purity or the image of the festival, then the festival authority will be bound to take necessary actions against the accused personnel or organization
- Festival authority will not be responsible for the incidents that are outside of the venue
- For any query or information about the festival please contact according to the regional contact list attached with this letter
- Festival authority is the ultimate decision maker of any kind of decision regarding the festival
Your co-operation will certainly boost us and make this festival successful
Day 1: March 08, 2019, Friday
Morning 8.00 am : Reporting, ID card, Gift Items & Food Coupon Distribution.
Morning 8.30 am : Breakfast.
Morning 9.00 am : Lottery for debate teams
Morning 9.30 am : Opening and Life time achievement award giving ceremony
(Nomination Goes to Prof.Dr. SM Mostanzid,Principal of Kushtia Medical college)
Morning 10.30 am : Debate Competition (1st Round)
Morning 11:00 am : Quiz Competition (1st Round)
Morning 11.30 am : Debate Competition (2nd Round)
Noon 12.30 pm : Prayer and Lunch Break
Noon 02.30 pm : Public Speaking Competition
Noon 4.30 pm : Debate Competition (3rd Round)
Evening 7.00 pm : Cultural night (Participants and Guest Celebrities).
Night 9.00 pm : Camp Fire and Dinner.
Day 2: March 09, 2019, Saturday
Morning 8.30 am : Breakfast.
Morning 9.00 am : Grand Rally
Morning 11.00 am : Seminar (Awareness issue).
Noon 12.00 pm : Quiz Competition (Final Round)
Noon 12.05 pm : Sight-seeing (Lalon shah mazar & Kobiguru Robindronath Kutibari, Sheliedha)
1.00 pm : Lunch Break.
Noon 2.30 pm : Debate Competition (Quarterfinal Round)
Noon 4.30 pm : Debate Competition (Semifinal Round)
Evening 5.00 pm : Final Round Debate
Evening 6.00 pm : Certificate, prize & Closing Ceremony (certificates & awards)
Evening 7.30 pm : Cultural Show( Renowned Artist & Medical artist)
Night 09.00 pm : Grand Dinner
CORE Contact Persons
|Prof. Dr.SM Mustanzid||Principal, KuMC||01711855942|
|AKM Shoaib||Chairman. NDF BD||01711-541566|
|Dr. Armanuddin Ahmed||Asstt.Prof, KuMC||01710-078957|
|Dr.Md. Humayun Kabir||Convener||01671-159279|
|Dr. Sohanoor Rahman sohan||Secretary General, NDF-BD||01745-806703|
|Contact Person||Designation||Contact Number|
|Rashid Saleh||Coordinator, UniMed & UniHealth 7th NDF BD-KuMC Medical Debate Festival`19||01737-992993|
|Dr. Suny Amin||Joint Coordinator, UniMed & UniHealth 7th NDF BD-KuMC Medical Debate Festival`19||01683-655155|
|Ahasan Habib Jibon||Organizing Secretary,
|Dayzi Akter Meem||Coordinator||01793-146884|
|Adv. Shamim Rana||Coordinator .Kushtia||01719-307114|
|Dr. Kalyan Arnab||Coordinator||01737-721755|
|Omit Suvro||Khulna Medical college,
|Dr.Obaidullah Ali||Asociate prof. Rajshahi Medical college.Moderator,NDF BD Rajshahi Zone||01711-014282|
|Shakela Dil Afraz Misty||Joint Secretary, NDF BD
|Arup Ratan Seal||President, Pundra Debating Club, Coordinator (Bogra).||01735-784217|
|Dr. Eilet Bin Bulbul||Ex president, CMCDC,
|Fazle Elahi||Co-chairman, NDF BD,
|Sabedul Islam Sohel||Joint OS, NDF BD
|Md Robiul Islam||Coordinator (Kushtia)||01712-736595|
|MD Khalilur Rahman||Co-Chairman, NDF BD,
Co Coordinator (Sylhet).
|Anawarul Azim||Secretary, VCDS,
|Robiul Islam Rimon||Joint OS, NDF BD
|H M Abdul Kader||Joint Coordinator,
|Dr. Adwiteeya Dey||Pabna Medical college||01762-723067|
|Tapon Roy||Coordinator (Dinajpur)||01737-646986|
|Masud Parvej Ovi||Director, NDF BD,
Bilkis Bari Khan
Joint Director, NDF BD
Joint Coordinator (Dhaka).
|Mhabub Hasan Ripon||Joint Director, NDF BD
Joint Coordinator (Dhaka)
Kushtia Medical college co-ordinator
|Abus Sufian||Kushtia Medical college||01784-577788|
|Iffat Jhan Tonuza||Kushtia medical college||01718-846486|
|Jishan Kabir||Kushtia medical college||01737-885460|
|Sobuj Rana||Kushtia medical college||01779-282695|
|Ashraful Alam||Kushtia medical college||0179-6607956|