Madrasa, Medical College or University, Polytechnic Institute and free debate club members
(present, former or debate lovers) of Bangladesh can participate in this festival, on the following
Each School/ College can send maximum 20 participants.
Each University/ Medical college can send maximum 20 participants.
Each Madrasa/ Polytechnic Institute can send maximum 10 participants.
5 members from each free debate club can participate.
For “National quiz Competition” 2 member (1 Team) from each Institution.
2. To join the festival, Debaters will have to fill up the Festival Registration Form (Photocopy allowed)
properly with the due permission from the institution authority.
3. Limited number of participants will be allowed for the festival. Participants having Festival Pre-
Registration ID will get priority for the main registration.
4. Every institution will have to confirm their registration * within February 05, 2018 by paying the
below mentioned registration fee:
Participants Registration fee (BDT) Participants will receive the following
Students Per person 500 Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for 2 days,
Certificate, Festival T-shirt, Cap, Sweater
Bag, Pad, Pen, Souvenir, Festival Poster,
Honorable Teachers &
Moderators Per person 1000
Quiz Competition Per Team 300
Registration fee can be paid to the District Coordinators directly or through Bkash account.
# 01711 018343 (Masud Parvez Ove),
# 01754 343333 (Ashikur Rahman Akash),
# 01680 175116 (Nazmul Islam)
For Online registration, please visit www.ndf-bd/registration
5. Participants can submit their registration forms either through their zonal contact person or by
courier service. Postal Address for submitting registration form: Flat B4/ Road 5/ House10
Mirpur11.5/ Pallabi, Dhaka.
6. Participants can also submit their Writing (relevant to debate, life style, motivation or career etc.) for
Festival Souvenir at firstname.lastname@example.org by 25 January 2018. After reviewing by the publication
authority, selected writings will be published in the souvenir.
7. Festival Authority will not provide any accommodation or transport allowance.
8. If anyone wants to take Accommodation facilities, then s/he will have to pay 500 BDT per Night
(bkash account: 01987-830396, Bilkis Bari Khan) and must confirm festival authority within
February 05, 2018.
9. Everyone will have to collect the ID given by Festival Authority to get access to the festival premise.
10. Everyone will have to carry the gift & food coupon; otherwise s/he will not get food or gift items.
11. If anyone is found to destruct the purity or image of the festival then the festival authority will be
bound to take necessary actions against the accused personnel or organization.
12. Festival authority will not be responsible for the incidents inside/outside the venue.
13. Festival authority holds the ultimate power of any decision making regarding the festival according
to the requirements while arranging the festival.
Your cooperation will certainly boost us and make this festival successful. Thank you.[/vc_column_text]