It’s our great pleasure to inform you that National Debate Federation Bangladesh (NDF BD), the pioneer organization in carrying the torch of debate to the grass root level of Bangladesh, is going to organize “12th NDF BD National Debate Festival 2019” on March 29 & 30, 2019 (Friday and Saturday) at Bangladesh Shishu Academy, Dhaka. With the grand participation of about 2000 debaters from different Schools, Colleges, Medical Colleges, Madrasas & Universities from all over the country, this festival is going to be the most colorful event of debate throughout the country.
It will be a great opportunity for the young people to share their opinion and learn experience in these two days long festival composed of different events, such as Show Debate of various formats, Debate and Career Workshop, Public Speaking Competition (both English & Bengali), Quiz competition, Meet the Celebrities, Rally, Certificate distribution, Prize giving Ceremony, Campfire, Multimedia Presentation and Cultural Program performed by debaters from different institutions.
Our Honorable Education Minister Dr. Dipu Moni, U.S Ambassador Earl R. Miller, Shykh Seraj Ekushey Padak Awardee and Director of News, Channel I, The First ever Woman Editor of The Daily Ittefaq Tasmima Hossain, will grace the program. We believe, this event will be a milestone in the debating arena where debaters from all over the country will get together. We would really appreciate if you could kindly send participants from your respective institution. Your cordial presence will highly encourage us.
Let’s feel the beauty of logic & work together for a better tomorrow.
Students from any School(Bengali Medium, English Medium or English Version), College, Madrasa, Medical College or University, Polytechnic Institute and Individual Debate Club Members (Present, Former or Debate Lover) of Bangladesh can participate in this festival, on the following notes,
- Each School/ College can send maximum 20 participants.
- Each University/ Medical college can send maximum 20 participants.
- Each Madrasa/ Polytechnic Institute can send maximum 10 participants.
- 5 members from any Open Debate Club can participate.
- For “National Quiz Competition” two members (1 Team) from each Institution.
- To join the festival, Debaters will have to fill up the Festival Registration Form (Photocopy allowed) properly with the due permission from the institutional authority.
- The limited number of participants will be allowed for the festival. Participants having Festival Pre-Registration ID will get priority for the main registration.
- Every institution will have to confirm their registration* within March 20, 2019, by paying the below-mentioned registration fee:
|Participants||Registration fee (BDT)||Participants will receive the following items|
|Students||Per person 600 – Dhaka||Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner for 2 days, Certificate, Festival T-shirt, Cap, Bag, Pad, Pen, Souvenir, Festival Poster etc.|
|Honorable Teachers & Moderators||Per person 1000|
|Quiz Competition||Per Team 300|
- Registration fee can be paid to the District Coordinators directly or through Bank Account (AB Bank, Gulshan Branch- AC No: National Debate Federation BD 4019 7537 12-300) or Bkash Account numbers following below :
- 01711 018343 (Masud Parvez Ove)
- 01680175116 (Nazmul Islam)
- 01753626352 (Mahmud Hasan)
- For Online registration, please visit ndf-bd/registration
- Participants can submit their registration forms either through their zonal contact person or by courier service. Postal Address for submitting registration form: FlatB4/ Road 5/ House10 Mirpur11.5/ Pallabi, Dhaka.
- Participants can also submit their Writing (relevant to the debate, lifestyle, motivation or career etc.) for Festival Souveniratshernnk@gmail.com by 10 March 2019. After review by the publication authority, selected writings will be published in the souvenir.
- Festival Authority will not provide any accommodation or transport allowance.
- If anyone wants to take Accommodation facilities, then s/he will have to pay 400BDT per Night (Bkash account: 01987-830396, Bilkis Bari Khan) and must confirm festival authority within March 22, 2019.
- Everyone will have to collect the ID card given by Festival Authority to get access to the festival segments.
- Everyone will have to carry the gift& food coupon; otherwise, s/he will not get food or gift items.
- If anyone is found to destruct the purity or image of the festival then the festival authority will be bound to take necessary actions against the accused personnel or organization.
- Festival authority will not be responsible for the incidents inside/outside the venue.
- Festival authority holds the ultimate power of any decision making regarding the festival according to the requirements while arranging the festival
(Day 1: March 28, 2019 on Friday)
Morning 8.00 am : Reporting, ID card, Gift Items & Food Coupon Distribution.
Morning 8.30 am : Breakfast.
Morning 9.00 am : Hosting National Flag and National Anthem.
Morning 9.30 am : Grand Rally.
Morning 10.30am : Opening Ceremony and NDF-BD Life Time Achievement Award.
Morning 11.45am : Child Debate
Afternoon 12:30 pm : English Public Speaking Competition (Open for All)
Afternoon 01:00 pm : Lunch Break& Prayer
Afternoon 02:00 pm : NDF BD Model Debate
Afternoon03.00 pm : UN Model Debate
Afternoon03.00 pm : Quiz Competition (Selection Round, Second Venue)
Afternoon 04.30pm : Plan Chat Debate
Evening 05.30pm : Award & Prize Giving Ceremony for participating Institution (First Half will be given)
Evening 07.00 pm : Cultural Show Performed by Participants, Organizers & Guests.
Evening 08.00 pm : Camp Fire and Dinner.
(Day 2: March 30, 2019 on Saturday)
Morning 8.30 am : Breakfast.
Morning 9.30 am : Award Giving & Prize Giving Ceremony for participating Institution (Second Half)
Morning 10.30 am : Workshop on Skill Development and English Debate (International formats)
Morning 11.30am : Professional Debate
Morning 11.30am : NationalQuiz Competition (Final Round).
Afternoon 12.30 pm : NDF BD National Assembly with Regional Committee.(Second Venue)
Afternoon 12.30 pm : Public Speaking Bangla
Afternoon 01.00 pm : Lunch& Prayer Break
Afternoon 02.00pm : Meet the Celebrities.
Mostofa Sarwar Farooqui, film director, producer and screenwriter.
Nusrat Imrose Tisha, Actress & Model
Purnima Actress & Model
Kaushik Hossain Taposh CEO of Music Channel GaanBagnla
Afternoon03.00 pm : NDF BD National College Debate Championship (Final Round).
Afternoon 04.00 pm : Fun Debate
Afternoon 4.30 pm : Closing Ceremony.
Evening 05.30 pm : NDF BD Cultural Show.
Evening 07.00 pm : Grand Dinner
[Central Contact List]
|A.K.M. Shoaib||Chairman, NDF BD||01711-541566|
|Sohanoor Rahman Sohan||Secretary General, NDF BD||01745-806703|
|Roushny Fatima Mukti||Co-chairman (Schooling), NDF BD||01719-273371|
|Tamzid Hasan Papul||Co-chairman (Planning & Development), NDF BD||01735-861869|
|A.H.M Firoj Kobir Kiron||Co-chairman (Festival), NDF BD||01735-979828|
|Abir Kalam Azad (Apurbo)||Convener, 12thNDF BD National Debate Festival 2019||01915-891887|
|Sabiha Hossain||Co-Convener, 12th NDF BD National Debate Festival 2019||01741952129|
|MasudParvezOve||Member Secretary, Registration Committee, 12th NDF BD National Debate Festival 2019||01711-018343|
|Mahmud Hasan||Member, Registration Committee, 12th NDF BD National Debate Festival 2019||01753-626352|
|Mehrab Hossain Robin(For any query regarding online registration)||Convener, Technical Committee, 12th NDF BD National Debate Festival 2019, Co Chairman (Technical), NDF BD||01674-031959
|Convener, Accommodation Committee & Director General NDF BD||01712-846226|
|Bilkis Bari Khan||Member, Accommodation Committee, 11th NDF BD National Debate Festival 2018||01987-830396|
|All Medical College||Dr. Kalyan Arnab
|Tejgaon , Farmgate||DayziMeem
Ishraq Rahman AananMehedi Hasan
|Motijheel, Moghbazar, Siddheshwari||Saiful Islam Raj
Hasibur Rahman Niloy
|Old Dhaka||Salsabil Sabahat Sisily
|Jatrabari, Gulistan||Saiful Islam Raj
Md Najmul Islam
|Shyamoli, Mohammadpur||Noureen Rahman
|Dhanmondi, Azimpur||Tahmina Islam Tithi
MD Jahid Khan
|Mirpur, Pallabi||Saiful Islam Rifat
Mahmudul Islam Sunmoon
Sah Imran Seikh
MD Zahid Hasan Nipu
|Mohakhali, Banani||Mahbub Ripon
|Uttara||Bilkis Bari Khan
Ferdous Rahman Khan
|Savar, Ashulia||Ariful Islam Tanveer||01724-362087
|English Medium School & College||Nazrul Islam Moderator English Debate (NDF BD) SFX Green Herald Int. School
|Divisional Chief Coordinator||Ahsan Habib Jibon||01791-824313|
|Rajbari||Prodyut Kumar Das, Teacher, Rajbari Govt. High School||01711-269247|
|Tangail||MdMehediHasan, MawlanaBhashani Science & Technology University Debating Society
|Divisional Coordinator||M Al Aminur Rahman Akash
Kazi Saeed Iqbal Choyon
|Bagerhat||H M Niwaz Uddin Rifat||01927-654804|
|Kushtia||RasnaSharmin, Modaretor, Gurukul Debating Club
Yasin Arafat Tushar
|Magura||Nahidur Rahman Durjoy||01763-713957|
|Chuadanga||MdZahidulHasan, Asst Professor, Chuadanga Govt. College||01717-290068|
|Divisional Coordinator||MohammadKhalilur Rahman, Co-ordinator, (NDF BD) Sylhet Zone
Cocoordinator NDF BD Hobigong District –
|Moulvibazar||Shipon Sir Sha Helal School and College – coordinator NDF BD Moulvibazar District –
Co-Ordinator NDF BD Moulvibazar District –
|Sunamganj||Mahbubur Rahman Senior Teacher – Blubird School and College -Coordinator, NDF BD Sunamganj District –||01716213101|
|Sylhet||Amad uddin Lecturer, Blubird School and College Coordinator, NDF BD Sylhet District
Rohit Rahman – Co Coordinator – Sylhet District,
Shakhawat Hossain Tohin- Co ordinator Finance -Sylhet District –
Imon – coordinator ICT Sylhet District
Jainul Hossain Tohin Co Coordinator – NDF BD Sylhet District –
|Divisional Coordinator||NahidMondol, Chairman, NDF BD||01711-111835|
|Mymensingh||MdSydul Islam,District Co-ordinator,Mymensingh,
AnikSarker,District Co co-ordinator,Mymensingh,
|Jamalpur||Robiul Islam Rimon, District Co-ordinator, Jamalpur||01850-864826|
|Netrokona||Shishir Hossain,District Co-ordinator, Netrokona.||01672-192942|
|Sherpur||Md. MahfuzulHasanDistrict Co-ordinator, Sherpur.
KhandakurShariarShowrav,Co co-ordinator, Sherpur.
|Md. Mehedi Hassan Shuvo, Co-Chairman, National Debate
|Barisal||Sabedul Islam Sohel
Md. Johurul Islam
Nayem Islam Roky-
Omana Anjelin Shormi –
Jannatul Ferdaus Shampa
Mehedi Hasan –
Ashraful islam Tanjul-
MD Al- Amin
|Kuakata||Md. Sayeedur Rahman Sayeed
|Jhalokati||Md. Shahidul Islam Rayhan
Md. Abu Sayem Akon
Fatima Faruke Rija-
|Tapon Kumar Roy,Joint Secretary, National Debate Federation Bangladesh||01737646986
|Co-ordinator||H M Abdul Kader, Joint Co-ordinator, NDF-BD
Zahidul Islam ShihabExecutive Member, (NDF BD)
Bhaggobondhu Roy, Executive Member, (NDF BD)
|Dinajpur||ManiruzzamanMoon, Debating Society of HSTU
SayedHasanIbnAiyub, Debating Society of HSTU
Rayhan Islam, DinajpurZilla School Debating Club.
|Rangpur||Mesbahul Hossain Mesbah, Begum Rokeya University
Apurbo Roy Apu
Redwanur Rifat Pranto
Md. Mehedy Hasan Maruf
Amorish Chandra Mohonto
Rajiur Rahman Arif
Tillotama Karishma Kundu
|Panchagarh||Pritiraj Chandro Roy
Mahmuda Kholil Dola
Md. Abdul Akher Riad
MoniruzzamanMonir, Uttarbangla College, Lalmonirhat.
Md. Mizanur Rahman
Arifur Islam Roni
|Kurigram||K.M. Kowshik Ahmed, Debating Society of HSTU
RafiqHasan, Debating Society of HSTU
Joy Kumar Biswas, Debating Society of HSTU
|Gaibandha||Samjana Hossain, Debating Society of HSTU
Zannatul Ferdous Toma
|Divisional Coordinator||Abu AwalSarder, Teacher, Bogra Cantonment Public School & College||01745-675536|
|Bogra||Arup Ratan Milton, Govt. AjijulHaque college, Bogra||01735-784217|
|Joypurhat||Sahidul Islam, Asst Professor, Joypurhat Govt. College
RafsanJaniSourav, RB Govt. High School, Joypurhat
|Naogaon||MahfuzaKhatun, Teacher, Naogaon Govt. Girls High School||01718-840187|
|Pabna||Mrs. ShamsunnaharBanna, Assistant Professor, City College, Convener, Pabna Debating Club.
Al SafaSadia, Govt. Shahid Bulbul College
|Rajshahi||ShaikatAbdur Rahim, Co Chairman, NDF BD
SihabSahriarSijan, Govt. City College, Rajshahi
|Sirajganj||Md. JahidHasan, Teacher, Govt. Akbar Ali College, Ullapara
AbidHasan, SobujKanon High School, Sirajgang
|Divisional Coordinator||Jewel Chowdhury, Co-chairman, NDF BD||01675-605746|