- Students from any Medical College of Bangladesh can participate in this festival, on the following notes:
- Each Medical College can send 2 Debate Team of 3 participants.
- Only host Medical College will enjoy 3 Debate Team
- Each Medical College can send maximum 1 Team of 2 members for Quiz competition.
- Each Medical College can send maximum 3 participants for Bangla and English public speaking together.
- To join the festival participants will have to fill up the Festival Registration Form (Photocopy allowed) properly with the due permission from the institution authority.
- Every Debate Team has to confirm their registration by paying the registration fee BDT 300/-.
- Every Quiz Team has to confirm their registration by paying the registration fee BDT 300/-.
- Every participant for public speaking has to confirm their registration by paying the registration fee BDT 100/-.
- Limited number of Team will be allowed for the competition. Participants having Festival Pre-Registration ID will get priority for the main registration.
- Serial number, Opponent and will be selected by lottery.
- For registration please visit http://ndf-bd.com/current-event-reg/
- Debate format:
- Traditional Format in Group round
- Parliamentary format in Semi Final and Final Round.
- Subject Areas:
- Healthcare and Health sector.
- Education sector.
- National issue and International Issue.
- Economics and Social Issue.
- Total Marks 100 (Medical Related 50, Bangladesh 30 and International 20)
- Every Team has to confirm their registration within 20th October, 2017
- 1st round debate topic: রোwn½v mgm¨v mgvav‡b RvwZmsN mdj|
- Topic for English public speaking: “All our yesterdays… “
- Topic for Bengali public speaking: ‡kvb eÜz †kvb …….|
- Each Team will receive the following items:
- Free breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (27th October Morning – 28th October Night)
- T shirt, Cap, Folder, Pad, Pen, Certificate etc.
- Festival Authority will provide free accommodation.
- Team From Sylhet, Dhaka, Mymensingh, Chittagong Get free transport service(seats are limited) Team from Barisal, Rajshahi will get a token of money for transport if available.
Date: 26th October (Time and place of journey will be informed later).
- Everyone will have to collect the ID given by Festival Authority to get access to the festival premises.
- Everyone will have to carry the gift & food coupon; otherwise he or she will not get food and gift items.
- Those who are interested to participate in ‘Cultural Show’ are requested to confirm their participation within 20th October, 2017.
- Judges are the ultimate decision maker of any kind regarding the competition.
- If anyone is found to destruct the purity or the image of the festival, then the festival authority will be bound to take necessary actions against the accused personnel or organization.
- Festival authority will not be responsible for the incidents that are outside of the venue.
- For any query or information about the festival please contact according to the regional contact list attached with this letter.
- Festival authority is the ultimate decision maker of any kind of decision regarding the festival.
Your co-operation will certainly boost us and make this festival successful
Day 1: October 27, 2017, Friday
|Morning 8.00 am||: Reporting, ID card, Gift Items & Food Coupon Distribution.|
|Morning 8.30 am||: Breakfast.|
|Morning 9.00 am||: Grand Rally.|
|Morning 9.30 am||: Opening Ceremony and Life time achievement award (Prof. Dr. Masum Habib,VC Rajshahi Medical University).|
|Morning 11:00 am||: Lottery for debate topics|
|Morning 11.30 am||: Debate Competition (1st Round).|
|Noon 12.30 pm||: Prayer and Lunch Break|
|Noon 02.30 pm||: Quiz Competition (1st Round)|
|Noon 4.30 pm||: Debate Competition (2nd Round)|
|Evening 7.00 pm||: Cultural night (Participants and Guest Celebrities).|
|Night 9.00 pm||: Camp Fire and Dinner.|
Day 2: October 28, 2017, Saturday
Morning 8.30 am : Breakfast.
Morning 9.00 am : Debate Competition (3rd Round)
Morning 11.00 am : Seminar (Awareness issue).
Noon 12.00 pm : Quiz Competition (Final Round)
Noon 1.00 pm : Lunch Break.
Noon 2.30 pm : Debate Competition (Quarterfinal Round)
Noon 4.30 pm : Debate Competition (Semifinal Round)
Evening 5.00 pm : Final Round Debate
Evening 6.00 pm : Closing Ceremony (Distribution of certificates & awards)
Evening 7.30 pm : Cultural Show
Night 09.00 pm : Grand Dinner
Name of the Medical College:
|No.||Name of Debater||Contact No|
|No.||Name of Debater||Contact No|
|No.||Name of Quizzers||Contact No|
|Name Of Participant||Contact No.|
The Contact Persons for
UniMed & UniHealth 6th NDF BD-KMC National Medical College Debate Festival`17.
|Contact Person||Designation||Contact Number|
|1.||Dr.Md. Humayun Kabir||Convener||01671159279|
|2.||Md. Takdirul Gani||Co-Convener
Moderator, NDF BD (Khulna Zone)
|3.||Dr. S. M. Khaliduzzaman||Co-Convener||01976-779997|
|4.||Dr. Sohanoor Rahman sohan||Secretary General,
|5.||Dr.Tajul Islam||Coordinator ,
Lec.Adnin Medical College, Khulna.
|6.||Usama Rashead||Joint Secretary, NDF
|7.||Nazmun Nahar Tania
|8.||Dr. Hasibul Asif Tanim
|President RMC DC||01760715353|
|9.||Jewel Chowdhury||Co-Chairman, NDF
|10.||Arman Hossain||President Chittagong Medical college debate club||01675458999|
|11.||Bayzed Mahamud Ovi||President, Michael Madhusudan Debate Federation, Jessore||01924396127|
|12.||Motiur Rahman Sobuj||Co-Chairman, NDF BD, Comilla||01922458760|
|13.||Samiul Awal Sakshar
|16.||H M Abdul Kader||Joint Co-ordinator,NDF BD(Rangpur)||01779003181|
Download Invitation File Click Here