Like last few years, this year too National Debate Federation Bangladesh (NDF BD) is going to arrange a long day program followed by Iftar.
*Guests to be invited:
NDF BD graduates, NDF BD members , President, Vice President, GS, and Moderator of Debating club/society.
your presence will make the bonding of logic stronger.
Information for Dhaka District Public Speaking Competition’18:
1. Students from any School, College or University of Dhaka District can participate in the Public Speaking Competition, on the following notes
2. Limited number of participants will be allowed for the Competition.
3. There will be 2 groups for Bangla Public Speaking Competition.
• Group – A – Up to class 8
• Group-B- Class 9 and above
And 1 group for English Public Speaking Competition.
“আমার এই স্বপ্ন দেখার আকাশে… “
“তবু একফালি বোধ মুচকি হাসে”
“If I could met with a book character once in my life”
Senior Group :
“My dream job would be…”
6. Participants have to confirm their registration within 28th April , 2018 by paying registration fee BDT 100 .
7. Competition Authority will not provide any transport allowance.
8. If anyone is found to destruct the purity or the image of the Competition then the Competition authority will be bound to take necessary actions against the accused personnel or organization.
9. Competition authority will not be responsible for the incidents that are outside of the venue.
10. For any query or information about the Competition please contact according to the contact list attached with this letter.
11. Competition authority is the ultimate decision maker of any kind regarding the Competition.
Phone: +880 16 3432 4118
Bkash Number: +880 16 3432 4118
02:00 pm – 4:00 pm : Dhaka District Public Speaking Competition [Bangla & English] .
4:00pm – 5:00pm – Humayun Ahmed memorial show debate (Tribute to Humayun Ahmed)
5:00pm – 6:00 pm : Show Debate.
6:00pm – 6:30 pm : Prize giving ceremony.
6:30 pm : Iftaar.